02 April 2009

2nd Article for Fishing Addict

I am to write an article on how to completely stripped, clean, re-lube and assemble a spinning reel. On hand I have a few spin reels to choose, cheapo magazine team didn't arrange any reel for me to use so have to use my own reels. I don't have much spin reels so choice is limited.

Shimano Alivio FA 2500 - Lowest end of Shimano Budget reels, but albiet modified with extra bearings.
Shimano Aernos XT C3000
Ofmer Axis 6
Daiwa SS700
Pioneer 4000 reel - Forget model liao, but is a 5BB reel.
Daiwa Freams 4500J - Can show change bearing to BB as I still have the original bushing with me.



Help require for suggestions!!!


Appealing for suggestion on reels selection for my 2nd article for our local (Singapore) fishing magazine to be launched soon. More details here
Do put down your choice in 'Comments' and your feedback is appreciated.
Please do help me to spread this message in your own BLOG or any other media that's easy for you. (Sorry, I can't get the 'BLOG This!' widget to work, will try to fix it asap, meanwhile you will need to cut and paste the link)

Update - 'BLOG This' link is already up, just simply click on the 'Post Header' to open up this specific posting only. At the end of the post, Click on 'BLOG This' to link this article directly to your own BLOG. Works only if you are on BLOGGER too.
Thanks for you help.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...