05 October 2008

My Lures that are MIA or RIP

I guess losing lures are part of parcel of luring. Most luring kaki that I know never have any qualms about losing lures to fishes during a hook up, but everyone irks at losing lures thru debris and rubbish underwater. Even I am new to luring, my lures casualty rate is consider high by my own standard.

There are some lures that I have lost either thru my own carelessness or garbage or debris underwater.
Rapala X-Rap
Yozuri Vibe
Yozuri L Minnow
Daiso Black Pencil
Daiso Rattling Vibe
Unknown popper given to me
Not counting the numerous self tied flies and dress u jigheads.
Ok Lure - Green (This is destoryed by a kaki during a luring trip)

I am sure there are more to come, but hope I can reduce this with the lure retriever that I purchase recently.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...