06 October 2008

Lure Shopping trip at Daiso


This morning , am around the IMM area, so decided to pop by Daiso to see if there is any new shipment of lures. As I lost one of my fav Daiso lure, Rattle Vibe in natural color, during my luring session at 'AMK' on Sun, I hope to find one to replace it.

Luck as it, they have both the natural color and pink series available. But the rattling Vibe in natural color does not have stock, only have the silent type. Bought a few of the pink one and intend to self paint them.

Finish up painting 2 at night, the Vibe and Pencil, using Yozuri color as a reference, in Fire Tiger and Perch respectively. Hope these self painted lures can catch some fishes for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Material used
Lures - Daiso Pencil and Vibe in Pink Color
Green paint marker
Pelikan Plaka-lack, Yellow - 2 coat
Solvent based Matt Black Paint
Red Marker

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...