13 August 2008

Inzanai 13ft 3 piece

When I started fishing, I usually fish at beach or at Bedok Jetty. So long rods are my usual tackles and I buy and sell off rod to find one that I like.

I never did buy a 'Jetty Rod' till the chance came for me to buy this hard to find rod, it is from a regular fisho at BJT who have injured his back and can no longer use this rod. He build the rod himself and surprising the reel seat position suits me perfectly. He even let me try casting it to see if I like the rod before money change hand.

There is no line rating on the rod, and I have comfortably cast 8oz sinker on this super stiff rod. Rod are fitted with Fuji Chrome SIC, Fuji reel seat. Top section is white, the other two section is glossy black.

As times goes by and some fisho friend who know that I have this rod start to tell me more about this rod, not too sure how much of these are true.

One surfcaster bought in the rod blanks to SG, only 4 pieces are bought in. Three are 40lb line and one 60lbs line rating. The one I am hold is suppose the 60lb line rating one, which I cannot confirm.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...