10 March 2009

1st Article for Fishing Addict

Last week finished up the 1st article for the 'Fishing Addict' on Reel Maintenance. It is such a simple article that I really feel it is too basic for anyone who does fishing. But keeping in Alvin's instruction to make it even suitable for the most basic angler, I have to do it from the most simple and basic step first.

Next 2 issue will be on spin reel and baitcast reel fully stripped to clean and re-lube, such be much more interesting then this issue article.

Nevertheless, I do think the 1st article is important as recently I learn that my fishing neighbor have no idea how to do the most simple thing of oiling the bearing on his spin reel and he asked me a hack lot of questions on drags. So maybe Alvin is right there, basic stuff for basic folks for a start.

Looking forward to a more challenging task of writing the next 2 issues.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...