06 December 2008

FW Fishing @ Spot X and AMK

Recently been to these 2 spot for fast relieve of fishing itch. Been using my light tackle setup as I am not aiming for anything big. Though I did hit a reasonably large PB using a Daiso crankbait at Spot-X, and during my short trip at AMK, the PB are whacking the Daiso popper with dress up treble non-stop .

During last week trip, Nesasi got a Toman Mama on Yozuri Altima 14g spoon in less then 10 cast. Lucky chap, me still waiting to hit a mama, will try tomorrow using BIG Lures!

Enjoy the pics (Trying out thumbnail this time round, except for the Toman Mama)

PB @ Spot XPB @ AMKPB @ AMKPB @ AMKPB @ Spot XPB @ Spot XPB @ Spot XPB @ Spot XPB @ AMK

2 comments:

NightDash said...

Let's go fishing, I stay in west, too.

My blog is nightdash.blogspot.com. :)

Unknown said...

Contact me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...